Breast Cancer Screening
Bowel Cancer Screening
Dental Help / Oral Health
Long Term Illnesses
Physiotherapy & Exercise
- Ankle Sprain
- Back Pain – Acute (less than 6 Weeks)
- Back Pain – Non Acute (more than 6 Weeks)
- Hand Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Whiplash Advice
- Age UK
- Telephone befriending Service for the Elderly
- Community Neighbourhood Link Workers – Supporting the older and disabled residents of Newham
Useful Health Apps for Patients
- Apps to Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Apps to Help with Healthy Eating
- Apps to help to use the Five Ways to improve your wellbeing
- Apps to help people with Stable Angina make a decision as to the best treatment choice for them.
- Apps to help in Diabetes to track levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
- Apps to help how to care for someone after they have suffered a stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- Apps to help Breast check
- Apps to get an assessment, info on your condition and advice on looking after yourself.
- Apps for help to quit smoking
- Apps for BMI Healthy Weight calculator
- Apps for advice on common muscle, back and joint problems
- App to assess whether you may be depressed and make a tentative diagnosis of the severity of the depression.