On Monday 31st August 2017 at 6:30pm we will be holding a Patient Participation Group meeting – all patients are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) is designed to develop a partnership with patients, to discover what a range of patients think about services and to establish their priorities and to provide a platform to test and modify ideas and plans. Our PPG is encouraged to be patient-led.
We welcome all of our registered patients to be members of our PPG, to help shape the care we deliver and to help us gather feedback, experiences and opinions, as well as to encourage health promotion and self care to our patient population. Visit our PPG Page to learn more.
The agenda for our upcoming meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and introductions
- Aims and objectives of our PPG (e.g. What do we want from a PPG? What don’t we want from a PPG? Working together to recruit more members and encourage more participation)
- Formalising Terms of References
- Agreeing the structure of the PPG
- What changes AT Medics has brought to The Loxford Practice already, and our future plans
- What are the core priorities for improvement
- Setting date and time of next meeting
You do not need to register to attend this meeting, though our PPG meetings are open to Albert Road and Britannia Village Surgeries registered patients only. Please speak to our Practice Manager if you have any queries, concerns or special requirements.